魔法|今天你练听力了吗?《秘密花园》第七章节选3
音频:
文本:
One day Colin spoke to all of them. ”Listen, everybody.
一天, 柯林对大家说:“你们大家听我说 。
I think there’s something like magic that makes gardens grow and things happen.
我想是什么魔法使花园里的植物生长, 使很多事情发生 。
Perhaps if I believe in it, the magic will make me strong.
或许要是我相信, 魔法也会使我变得强壮起来 。
Let’s all sit down in a circle and ask the magic to work. ”
咱们坐下来围成圈请魔法显灵吧!”
So they all sat on the grass in a circle, Dickon with his crow, his fox and the two squirrels, Mary, Colin, and Ben.
于是他们围坐在草地上, 狄肯和他的乌鸦、狐狸以及两只松鼠, 玛丽、柯林、还有本 。
Colin repeated these words several times.
柯林重复说着:
“The sun’s shining. That’s the magic.
“阳光在照耀, 这就是魔法 。
Being strong. That’s the magic. Magic!
强壮起来, 这就是魔法 。 魔法!
Help me!Magic!Help me!”
帮帮我!魔法!帮帮我!”
At last Colin stopped.
最后柯林停下来 。
“Now I’m going to walk round the garden, ” he said, and took Dickon’s arm.
“现在我得在花园里走走了 。 ”他说 。 于是他扶着狄肯的胳膊,
Slowly he walked from one wall to another, followed closely by Mary and Ben.
慢慢地从一面墙走到另一面墙, 玛丽和本紧紧跟着他们 。
And when he had walked all the way round,
当他走完一圈时,
he said, ”You see!I can walk now!The magic worked!”
他说:“看哪!我能走了!魔法显灵了!”
“It’s wonderful!”cried Mary.
“太棒了!”玛丽叫着 。
“Your father will think he is dreaming when he sees you!”
“你父亲看见你一定会以为是在做梦呢!”
“I won’t tell him yet.
“我还不想告诉他 。
I’m going to keep it a secret from everybody.
我要保守秘密, 不让任何人知道 。
I’ll come to the garden and walk and run a little more every day until I’m as healthy as any other boy.
我要每天都到花园里散步, 再跑上一小会儿, 直到我像其他人一样健康 。
Then, when my father comes home, I’ll walk up to him and say, “Here I am, Father. You see?I’m not going to die!”
到那会儿, 等我父亲回家时, 我要走到他面前, 说, ”我在这儿, 爸爸 。 你看到了吗?我不会死的!”
Now began a difficult time for Colin and Mary.
这可给玛丽和柯林出了难题 。
Dickon told his mother about it one eveningas he was digging the cottage garden.
狄肯一天晚上在挖屋前的菜园时把这事告诉了妈妈 。
“You see, mother, they don’t want the doctor or the servants to guess that Colin can walk and is getting better.
“您看, 妈妈, 他们不想让医生或用人猜出柯林能走路, 而且身体也好多了 。
So they have to pretend he’s still ill and just as disagreeable as he used to be!”
所以他们假装他还病着, 而且还像从前一样不讨人喜欢!”
“If they’re running about all day in the fresh air,
“要是他们整天跑来跑去, 呼吸新鲜空气,
【魔法|今天你练听力了吗?《秘密花园》第七章节选3】that’ll make them hungry, I should think!”
那样他们会感到饿的, 我想 。 ”
“Yes, that’s the problem.
“是啊, 就是这件事 。
They’re both getting fatter and healthier, and they really enjoy their food now.
他们俩都长胖了, 也健康了, 而且很能吃饭了 。
But they have to send some of it back to the kitchen, uneaten.
可是他们却不得不剩下一些送回厨房,
If they eat it all, people will realize how healthy they are!
要是都吃光了, 人家就会知道他们很健康!
相关经验推荐
- 影片|全景展现哥伦比亚迷人魅力,迪士尼新片《魔法满屋》在华上映
- 恶作剧|最讨厌的动漫男主排行,《雾山五行》主角榜首,而他让人意外
- 魔法精灵|魔术表演!国内正在火热上映的3D2D动画片《魔法精灵》
- 魔女宅急便|《魔女宅急便》影评:每个人,都拥有魔法的力量
- 魔法满屋|《魔法满屋》,一部具有奇幻歌舞元素的美国动画,推荐观看!
- 齐娜|叶罗丽:齐娜获得新卡牌魔术师,魔术师手握魔法起源,可惜长得丑
- 昊天锤|斗罗大陆中最强的5大武魂!堕落天使垫底,昊天锤只能排第三!
- 新一|名侦探柯南:小手一牵岁岁年年,三年前的今天新兰正式官宣啦
- 我是小甜甜|《我是小甜甜》—80年代经典的少女魔法变身偶像歌姬动画作品
- 魔法满屋|绝世唐门:王冬儿哭惨了,死也要守住霍雨浩,摇身一变帅气仆人
